Weekend

..SSR..

why not find her a room in an apartment with other people who share it! if it's in a good area and the people are nice, it would actually be good for her (she wouldn't be alone) and it would be cheaper!

Ryan, that's what girls say lol...I don't say it though...I'm a lot more realistic about this stuff to say that...

Chris, that sucks...but you know the awesome girl is out there somewhere!!

I actually have a friend back from middle school and she mentioned something about a roomie. i asked her to call me when she gets a chance

Everyone needs some support. She's lucky to have someone like you in her life, who's willing to help her, no matter what. No matter what happens, things will work out how they were meant to. Everything happens for a reason, it doesn't matter if it's a pro or con. Not all good guys finish last. The ones who give up, do. Jerks always get what's coming to them, whether it's now or later. People often don't admit it, but when they date someone that's been there for them, through thick and thin and they drop them like a bad habit, they regret it later on. They, eventually, look back and think to themselves, "I let them get away."

As far as getting an apartment for her, that probably wouldn't suit your best interest in the long run. You don't know how things would end up. Don't strap yourself. Think and work smart, not hard.

Phew! I have a sort of... optimistic pessimism, to my personality. If that makes sense at all. It's kind of contradictory but that's how it is. I believe that there's good in everyone, you just have to find it. Sometimes it's just a little bit harder to find.

Archived