Weekend

..SSR..

So my ex called me a couple times this week. She told me she is coming into town with her boyfriend for her older brothers b-day and wanted me to come. I told her I would come if one of her brothers invited me since she doesn't want them to know I talk to her still (her younger brother is my best friend).

So her younger brother Patrick invites me. I clean up and show up at 10pm (Friday). I'd been up since 10am on Thursday. Everythings cools. She was really excited to see me since it had been months. We didn't talk in front of her boyfriend. About 30 minutes go by and her older brother slipped and told her boyfriend that her and I had dated. He got pissed as he was about 10 shots past crapfaced. The three of them went into the bathroom downstairs to talk. Me, her older brothers (Jeff) girlfriend, and Patrick were downstairs. The talking in the bathroom turns to yelling and I hear shuffling. Me and Patrick ran to the bathroom and had to push the door open as Jeff and her boyfriend (allen) were wrestling and she was getting knocked around in the process. We get the door open and Jeff if trying to keep allen from hitting her (katie). Patrick starts pounding away at allen (who is around 5'10 and 190 all muscle). Tiffany yelled at all the guys upstairs to get down there. I landed a few punches on allen before the bathroom filled with friends of the brothers. Everyone started pounding on allen as he was still trying to hit katie. I grabbed katie and pulled her out of the bathroom.

Cops were called. allen calmed down enough to be let outside where katie ran out and started punching him, ensuing in another smaller fight with all the guys. He was take to his mothers house since he calmed down for the cops and told he could pick his truck up the next day.

Other than Patrick who now has a huge headache from accidental punches to the head from the other guys, I was the only sober person there. Katie asks me if I will drive her out to Maryville so she can get all of her stuff before allen goes back out there(2.5 hours away, 12am now). So I drive her out there where we pack all her stuff. She is dead set on taking her car back which will not go in reverse and cannot go foward due to how its parked. So we go to sleep for a few hours until her mom is able to come out with her Jeep and pull her car back. We all drive back to her parents. She had to decide if she wanted to live with her older brother or her parents so I kept her stuff in my car for the night. Today she calls and asks if I will bring her stuff to her parents so I do. Her parents were doing housework to get ready for an appraisal so I stayed and helped paint for a few hours. I'm going over in the morning to help her finish painting then she is coming over to work out in the garage with me.

That is pretty much it.

SSR well that sucks bro, but worked out kinda...in the end right. Well all i gotta say is you did what you had to do, and Kudos to you...and back to what nancy said..YOU HIT THAT?

No, we didn't smash. We did take each others v-card when we were dating though.

Right now I'm just going to try to help her get over it without letting my feelings get involved.

Yeah, me and her are cool.

Wow.

Good thing you two are friends and such. That's always a good way to end things, if possible. Bad situation that happened though. Glad you're okay and so is she.

My ex-boyfriend asked me to marry him a little over a year ago.. I wasn't ready for that... so I kind of ran from the situation. Told him I didn't want a boyfriend at the time. It sucks because, I still care about him. I probably should have taken the jump, but it's a little too late. I'm too wild to be tied down right now.

No, we didn't smash. We did take each others v-card when we were dating though.

Right now I'm just going to try to help her get over it without letting my feelings get involved.

Yeah, me and her are cool.

Spoken like a true man brotha, just help her get over this crap, and who knows maybe karma might leer its head and you may get what you once had again, but again like you said dont put feelings into play

My girlfriend's brother once thought I beat on her. He tried assaulting me and it didn't turn out so pretty for him.

Needless to say he found out that bruises on her arm was from me trying to hold HER back from whooping on MY ass over merely TALKING to an ex of mine.

She proceeded to beat the dogcrap out of her brother.

'Twas funny.

Props4U, ssr.

Nice, SSR. I have to applaud you on your willingness to jump into the sh!t, lol. Me I use anything not bolted to the floor.

I's a dirty fighter :)

you too! lol. if i can't reach because i'm being held back i'll throw a chair or two.

you too! lol. if i can't reach because i'm being held back i'll throw a chair or two.

That, I have actually done.

I'm not big on fighting. Takes a hell of a lot to get me to throw a punch. My nose has been broken enough without getting punched.

Well maybe you shouldn't let wrenches beat you up.

..i remember having an ex that would help me out with situations all the time. he was also my best friend, but he won't speak to me anymore because i started dating chris which he wasn't happy about and then completely cut off all contact with me when i told him we were engaged. i guess he thought i was moving back to the states to be with him, when i made it pretty clear i wasn't. you're a good guy ...SSR...

Just talked to her.

Her dad wants her out of the house for stupid stuff. He always wants to know who she is on the phone with and doesn't want her going anywhere. She doesn't want to live with her brother because she knows she would drink too much there.

Her plans are to move back to Maryville with her friend Mindy there and go back to her old job until she has enough saved up to move back here and go to school. I really don't think that would be good for her as I know how hard it is to get back into school from taking a break (and she hasn't even started yet). I don't know whether I should talk to my parents about her moving in here for a couple months until she can get on her feet (I know Patrick would hate that though), or whether I should put down the deposit and first months rent on an apartment for her. I don't even know if she would let me do that or not. Ugh.

I have 4 very close friends. She is one (and the only female). I would help any of them out if they needed it. Wouldn't go as far as getting them a pad, but given our history I could do it for her. That and I'm tired of her being treated like crap.

That is some crazy stuff.

Yeah my ex broke up with me over a 2 year relationship and she is now getting married with her first ex-bf which was my best friend.

so it sucks but I gotta deal with it. I trying to get a little action but I have no "game". which sucks.

but I am glad everything is alright with you ssr.

Archived