I has new toy

Kegger

Most places run their background checks thru the state bureau of investigations. So I don't see the reason for the holdup. But some states do require a longer waiting period than others.

Most places run their background checks thru the state bureau of investigations. So I don't see the reason for the holdup. But some states do require a longer waiting period than others.

oh no the SBI!!!!

yeah theres huge debate going on in arizona right now about the concealed weapon law. some kids just feel like when theyre sitting in class they need a gun. im not one of them

All campuses banned carrying over 15 years ago. Doesn't matter what the state carry law says, federal law says you can't carry on school grounds. So it won't happen for those guys who just want to tote a gun cuz they think it's cool.

Nice. How long did they have you waiting for the BR check to clear? I went to buy mine (glock 30) the other day, only been in trouble once, and they told me they had 60 days to get back to me.

if yoru military it only takes a couple hours. well my buddy's did.

I don't have a carry permit yet.... Gotta wait til I get back to TN for that.

you don't need a permit to carry in AK

Archived