I has new toy

Kegger

Picked it up today after a long ass wait for the background check. Apparently it's very difficult fr a soldier to pass a background check....

gun001.jpg

gun015.jpg

And please don't fill this thread with "I hate guns" bull....

Don't want the Eagle .50. I prefer the .44 mag.

Next gun though is gonna be a rifle, can't decide between an AR-15, SOCOM M1 carbine, or an M14....

Rick, your friend is a moron.

Nice. How long did they have you waiting for the BR check to clear? I went to buy mine (glock 30) the other day, only been in trouble once, and they told me they had 60 days to get back to me.

Don't want the Eagle .50. I prefer the .44 mag.

Next gun though is gonna be a rifle, can't decide between an AR-15, SOCOM M1 carbine, or an M14....

Rick, your friend is a moron.

Get the AR-15. its what youre trained with for all practical purposes.

yeah, he isnt my friend anymore and he lives in a nursing home.

And please don't fill this thread with "I hate guns" bull....

Sorry, but that calibur is good for nothing more than hurting/killing people. The slug velocity causes fragmentation in most situations (not a good hunting tool).

A smaller calibur is more of a multipurpose tool.

Not a I hate guns post, more of a I hate that calibur post.

Ummmmm, exactly why I love .45 so much. You only need one round to put a person down. And it I am ever in the kind of situation I want to know that it's not gonna take more than one to drop the bad guy.

9mm are too fast and small to do any real damage. .40, meh, I just don't like how the guns handle with it. Feels just like a slightly beefier 9mm. (which it's just that) A .45 lets you know that the thing in your hands is gonna do it's job when needed.

Most background checks only take 48 hours. Place might be dicking you.

Ummmmm, exactly why I love .45 so much. You only need one round to put a person down. And it I am ever in the kind of situation I want to know that it's not gonna take more than one to drop the bad guy.

9mm are too fast and small to do any real damage. .40, meh, I just don't like how the guns handle with it. Feels just like a slightly beefier 9mm. (which it's just that) A .45 lets you know that the thing in your hands is gonna do it's job when needed.

Most background checks only take 48 hours. Place might be dicking you.

I have to agree.. nina (9mm) aint good for much ouside of pissin the BG off.. .40, well its gonna hurt, and probably put them down, but my thought is that, if i have to pull it, (a life threatening suitation for myself/family/very close friends) i dont want it to my word against a BG that will more than likely lie his way into a law suit for myself... so .45 all the way.

And yeah, i called the place today, they told me legally the company that runs their background checks had untill 3-4 to give them an answer. So he said if they hadnt called me in the morning to give them a call and they woudl start making phone calls for me...