FS: NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling. Fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today’s high-tech, high-performance engines. “Trivalent Metal Plating” has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability. Ultimate design, technology and performance.

They sell for $6.99 a piece, plus tax, so you are looking at over $30 in spark plugs alone! They are gapped to Type-R specifications, I forget the exact gap. I used these puppies less than 100 miles, I like them, but I heard iridium is not the way to go for forced induction, which I honestly did not know. I am asking $20 plus shipping, which should be sub $5.

Archived