Trading my wheels

Yay for kosei k1's here are mine that i just got back from the powdercoater... and mounted up my new falken azenis rt615's today

IMG_3657.jpg

you should probably make them black like mine... black= sex

pretty big weight difference in the 15's vs 16's mine are (i believe) 13.3lbs as opposed to the 16's at 15.5lbs. What color are the kosei's now? and i do really like the ones you have on there now. nice thing about the kosei's though is that they are shot peened. Also what tires are coming on them? just curious

changed my mind since when i got the wheels off the guy's car.. 2 had flat tires, 1 was bent horriby on the inside from sitting sideways attatched to the car with a broken LCA.

they had crap tires but they were better than my tires i have on.

i cleaned my car yesterday and i just cant get rid of my wheels.. i'll have to buy some if i want them.

for now.. tires are in the near future... most likely yokohama parada spec-2

Where's all your money from buying/selling cars and stuff?

Just buy some new tires man.

early stages.. just getting by right now.

why dont you just put on one of the other 6 sets of wheels you have

i dont have 4x114.3 lug pattern.

And when are you putting the coilovers on that you were getting in 1 month........1 1/2 years ago?

yes.. i was going to put them on 1 month ago 1.5 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
mine are lighter (11lbs) and the koseis are 15.5 lbs lbs but the koseis are 16s and 7.5'' wide so better traction.

Since when do bone stock vehicles need different wheels width wheels and better tires then manufacturers specifications for optimal handling? lol Either way you look at it, going with a wider wheel for "traction," is stupid. You want more grip straight line? You don't have the horsepower, let alone the torque, to need it, plus it won't matter if it is still on a street tire. You want more grip around the corners? Hello stock suspension! Hello body roll! Hello understeer! So at the end of the day, you are getting different wheels because you can't afford new tire for your current wheels.

So at the end of the day, you are getting different wheels because you can't afford new tire for your current wheels.

I think he knows this Rob.

Btw, you don't have to have a powerful car to want better traction. Rain? Snow?

But I do agree with you that Ben could do other things. He should buy a good set of tires in the first place instead of worrying about wheel sizes, because they don't mean s*** if your tires suck a**

Archived