Metallicas new album

wooow! I didn't know about this...when is it? I'm going to do some searching too...

they've been working on it for a while now they have just post-poned it over an over again

their going back to the "Ride the Lightning" sound which is awesome...

If it's anything like St. Anger, they should just shoot themselves in the f*cking head and end our misery. They haven't been they same since they got their panties in a twist and shut down Napster. As a result, I've not bought one of their albums since.

If it's anything like St. Anger, they should just shoot themselves in the f*cking head and end our misery. They haven't been they same since they got their panties in a twist and shut down Napster. As a result, I've not bought one of their albums since.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

That killed a LOT of their fanbase.

if u listen to that clip u can obviously tell they have came to there senses and are going for that older sound...im just glad kirks playing dem solos again :devil:

and for all u guitarist out there...kirk put his name on a new randall stack amp that is incredible. very awesome!

They haven't had a decent album since the black album.

I still remember a friend and I picking up the Load cassette (yes, cassette) when it was released. Needless to say, it was thrown out the window of his truck the same day.

Archived