Detailed Integra

Finally got the car detailed after the harsh winter. The car needed it bad and was pretty butchered up but looking much better now.

I did it kind of different this time.

Entire car polished with Megs 80 and LC white pad (some areas got Poli-Seal instead of M80...a few got both)

Sonus SFX-3 on entire car

Hood, Roof, Trunk and Rear bumper got Duragloss 105 topped with Aquawax.

Rest of the car got a coat of S100

Then....the passenger side got topped with Megs 26 and the Driver's Side got topped with Aquawax. While both sides look excellent, you can clearly see the difference in gloss/depth/etc between the two sides....even in the pictures. Anyway, I think I perfer the Driver's side (S100 + Aquawax) over the passenger side. Passenger side is deeper, but the driver's side is much more reflective and looks a little "wetter".

Anyway, enough talk and onto the pictures. (Pictures were not edited at all.....straight conversion from RAW and uploaded to web). Trying to keep it looking as close to real life as possible.

2008-03-01_4.jpg

2008-03-01_5.jpg

2008-03-01_7.jpg

2008-03-01_13.jpg

2008-03-01_19.jpg

2008-03-01_24.jpg

2008-03-01_25.jpg

Oh yeah, I lowered the back of the car a little more to close the one finger gap I had. I think it looks a little better and now all 4 corners are tucking about a finger or two's worth.

i hate you, nate. you make me miss my integra so bad. i wish you lived here so i can pay you to detail my car. it looks awesome like always.

Thanks Nancy. I wish you had the teg still. One of my favs on the Work Emotions.

looks really good hope to have mine looking that way pretty soon

how much it run you to do the detailing?

How much did it run me? Um.....about 6 hours probably....wasn't really timing it. If you mean money, don't know. I've probably got around $500-600 racked up in my detailing supplies (waxes, buffers, pads, polishes, etc....)

you might as well just post these in the rice patrol thread. tehehehe

looks really good man, i like the new wheels a lot. best ones youve had on there yet

I can only see one thing wrong with your whole car, and it's mother nature's fault. Bugs have done a number on the front end of your car.

Other than that, hawt as usual.

I can only see one thing wrong with your whole car, and it's mother nature's fault. Bugs have done a number on the front end of your car.

Other than that, hawt as usual.

Actually it's the rock chips from these stuipd country roads. Bugs haven't done much. Regarding the front not looking as glossy as the rest.....I haven't topped the S100 on the front with anything. I'll top it with AW next wash.

Missouri winters can freeze your doors shut. Lol.

Nate has by far the cleanest black Integra on this site..

I wish mine wasn't so damn crapty looking.

They have winter in Missouri now?

Looks amazing as always though, Hung.:thumbsup:

Thanks. They've always had winter in Missouri. Problem is that it will be 10 degrees and snowing/icing and then the next week will be 60 degrees and sunny......then back and forth.

B-E-A-U-tiful. I've spent hours detailing my car, only to have Memphis weather screw me over. One minute it's sunny and beautiful... the next, murky and raining.

Amazing as always, but this is not a surprise at all....

I've never noticed your hood so much as now, with the black wheels and all. You thinking about putting the stocker back on there, out of curiosity? I mean, it makes no difference to me -- you do what you like. I'm just wondering.

Actually yeah, I've been thinking about putting the stock hood back on. I just need to get the broken off bolt out of one hole another hole I need to rethread (thread's got twisted somehow). I haven't really had the time to mess with it.

Looks great man, and I like the drivers' side better as far as the wax/ polish combo.

Thanks...me too. Although I'm still not sure if I perfer the driver's side over the combo I used last time....here's a pic for reference.

IMG_1320.jpg

The combo last time had a wetter appearance, but the driver's side this time is much more reflective. Can't decide which I perfer between those two. I'm actually leaning toward the combo from last time and might try and mix the two next time.

Like M7 + M21 + M26 + Aquawax

Archived