NEED ANWSERS

SifreRacingtechs#2

My SOHC, when it was stock, was doing flat 15's in the quarter. Between flat 15's and 15.5... this guy is a prime example of a "dee da dee" retard.

My SOHC, when it was stock, was doing flat 15's in the quarter. Between flat 15's and 15.5... this guy is a prime example of a "dee da dee" retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! dee da dee!!!! i love it... w00t carlos mencia is a funny guy.

my old 92 accord was running 16's and it was a stock automatic...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! dee da dee!!!! i love it... w00t carlos mencia is a funny guy.

my old 92 accord was running 16's and it was a stock automatic...

Hahaha. LOL @ you driving an autocrapic.

Hahaha. LOL @ you driving an autocrapic.

hey, i ran the sh*t out of that car. after the exhaust rusted through i was running no muffler, lol.

it was not a bad car but it was my first honda... and it still beat an SS pickup with rims and exhaust. :blush:

hey, i ran the sh*t out of that car. after the exhaust rusted through i was running no muffler, lol.

it was not a bad car but it was my first honda... and it still beat an SS pickup with rims and exhaust. :blush:

Awwwww SHEEEEEIIT SON.

After learning how to drive a manual, I'll never go back to an Auto. Maybe it's just me. -shrug-

Awwwww SHEEEEEIIT SON.

After learning how to drive a manual, I'll never go back to an Auto. Maybe it's just me. -shrug-

manuals are much better, dont get me wrong. i just had to go with the auto or nothing at all seeing as how i was going broke...

manuals are much better, dont get me wrong. i just had to go with the auto or nothing at all seeing as how i was going broke...

Understandable. Rather have an auto than nothing at all. You're right. My brother keeps making fun of my Honda. He's at the library with me and see's the forum. He drives a poopie MX6.

HONDA > MAZDA.

Del Sol's are prone to leakages. My targa top sucks, to be honest. I can't take my car through a car wash... it's pretty much as if the windows are DOWN if I do. That's how bad it leaks. I need to get some new weather stripping for it. I've just been too lazy to do it. Other than that, I've never had any problems with my Honda as far as leaking/window seals.

Del Sol's are prone to leakages. My targa top sucks, to be honest. I can't take my car through a car wash... it's pretty much as if the windows are DOWN if I do. That's how bad it leaks. I need to get some new weather stripping for it. I've just been too lazy to do it. Other than that, I've never had any problems with my Honda as far as leaking/window seals.

damn... that has to suck.

It does. Believe me. I plan on fixing it before I get my new seats in my car. I might just get these redone, because I like them. I just don't like the coloring. We'll see.

It does. Believe me. I plan on fixing it before I get my new seats in my car. I might just get these redone, because I like them. I just don't like the coloring. We'll see.

yeah, i like the stock del sol seats.

my buddys got water dameaged because of the window seal leaking...

Archived