NEED ANWSERS

SifreRacingtechs#2

couple things, turn off the caps lock theres no need to yell

second, look on your valve cover, theres no H.

you need to ask yourself what you want out of this motor and what have you done to it so far

couple things, turn off the caps lock theres no need to yell

second, look on your valve cover, theres no H.

you need to ask yourself what you want out of this motor and what have you done to it so far

THE CIVIC IS A FOUR DOOD IT IS COMPLETELY STRIPED OUT RIGHT KNOW I AM DOING 9.2 IN A 1/8TH MILE WITH SLICKS AND I WAS THINKING IF I PUT HIGH COMPRESSION PISTON HEAD I WILL PROBABLY GO DOWN TO LIKE 8.8?

Cool, it's got racing stripes?

i feel the need to post this PM SifreRacingtechs#2 sent me because i got a kick out of it...

"YOU OBIESLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT DUE TO THE FAT THAT YOU ARE UNEXPERIENCE BUT AT THE TRACK WITH THE SINGLE CAM I WILL SMOKE U.:ninja:"

oooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyy man

i feel the need to post this PM SifreRacingtechs#2 sent me because i got a kick out of it...

"YOU OBIESLY DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT DUE TO THE FAT THAT YOU ARE UNEXPERIENCE BUT AT THE TRACK WITH THE SINGLE CAM I WILL SMOKE U.:ninja:"

oooooookkkkkkaaaaayyyy man

do u reeeally think u could take me on the track??? :nono:

lets go my friend...

ohhh and button all the way to ur left and up 3 is the caps lock... how bout u turn it off w00t

rage.jpg

but yeah in case anyone is confused its right here

capslock.jpg

lol. maybe the vtec"h" is engaging on his keyboard... and it some how causes caps lock to be turned on when he types really fast.

Yeah this guy is dumb.

As much as I love a D, there's no way a stock single slammer is gonna need slicks on the track. Too much grip, not enough torque. lol

lol. maybe the vtec"h" is engaging on his keyboard... and it some how causes caps lock to be turned on when he types really fast.

good one :thumbsup:

his single cam is intimidating me...if he pulled up to me at a light i think i might chicken out... ill bet that thing is craaaaazy fast fellas

Yeah this guy is dumb.

As much as I love a D, there's no way a stock single slammer is gonna need slicks on the track. Too much grip, not enough torque. lol

put maybe he launches at 90,000rpm. he neeeeeds the slicks

Archived