honda crx

HONDACRXMAN

i had a 2.5" drop on my civic with sway and strut bars and it handled like a dream.

this is also just an opinion, but maybe you should try getting 15" or 16" rims. its better on gas mileage and it helps you accelerate a little bit faster since there isnt so much wheel to turn.

after the intake, the intake manifold, the trottle body, header, exhaust, and cams, you will be right around 210 whp give or take 10hp depending on the tune. thats a good amount of power for a crx. it was great in my civic, so i can only imagine how it would feel in a much lighter car.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmotorsonline.com is the best place to buy motors. i'd just put a stock b18c or b18c1 motor it would keep you happy for a while. then i would drop it on a set of 16's instead of 17's, with a nice sway bar package and coilovers/struts/ plus maybe a strut bar and/or lower tie bar. all that with a b18c/c1 would make a nasty dd and quick little track/back road car

thanks for the site im gunna get that engine now. it might take a months or so to get in the working conditions of mine but ill get my crx flying at 200mph jk jk

you could hit 140 with that setup without the turbo but it will take you a long time to hit the 140 mark and it would have to be on a cold night.

to hit 200mph, you would need 800+ hp i would imagine.

before you go and get a turbo, drive it with just the motor for awhile so you can get used to the power difference. a lightly modded gsr will give you a nice little push into the back of your seat. and a turbo, well. lets say you will have traction problems.

before you go and get a turbo, drive it with just the motor for awhile so you can get used to the power difference. a lightly modded gsr will give you a nice little push into the back of your seat. and a turbo, well. lets say you will have traction problems.

who needs traction? i was thinking of that. let me get used the stock motor then a month or two add a power adder right?

i'd peice one together. thats what i'm doing. ram horn mani, gt35r turbo, 3" downpipe. but i'm shooting for more of a track car.

if you plan on boosting a b18c5 then by the time your donw everything that makes it a type-r motor will be replaced so it will be just another b18

if your looking for a nice power swap over what you have then go with a b18c1 GSR motor get the complete change over. once that is in the car you will be happy for a while

if your looking for a nice power swap over what you have then go with a b18c1 GSR motor get the complete change over. once that is in the car you will be happy for a while

ya i dont want to add a new engine with a turbo rite away ill get used to the engine itself then turbo with low boost then ill slowly get to between 6-10 (should be good?) psi of boost

cruize is not to fast but not to slow just rite for a crx. i saw the bigest wing that was so gay on crx today i just wanted to pimp slap im and his girlfriend. i yelled out "your clear for take off"

Archived