F22 Stroker??

solmeistro

I got a '96 accord with the f22 non vtec motor. the crankshaft is bent and i know it's not usually wise to just swap out the crank by itself, but how reliable do you think just a stroker crank would be? stock rods and pistons. would i need to notch my pistons for clearance? and where do i go to get one?

I got a '96 accord with the f22 non vtec motor. the crankshaft is bent and i know it's not usually wise to just swap out the crank by itself, but how reliable do you think just a stroker crank would be? stock rods and pistons. would i need to notch my pistons for clearance? and where do i go to get one?

if you use a stroker crank you would need to swap out the rods and maybe the pistons depends on the compression height needed to fit the length rod. you are adding more stroke so you would need a shorter rod

Check the main bores first and see if they're good or not.

If they are, you can use a F23 crank/rods/pistons.

If you go with custom rods/pistons you can probably run a close to stock length rod or longer.

Archived