anyone know a good place to buy them? mine still works but doesnt last very long and i go on a lot of flights so i need a good battery. i have a dell inspiron E1405 and i really dont feel like spending $200 getting the battery from them. thanks

anyone know a good place to buy them? mine still works but doesnt last very long and i go on a lot of flights so i need a good battery. i have a dell inspiron E1405 and i really dont feel like spending $200 getting the battery from them. thanks

i know dell had a recall on some of their battery models b/c they are absolute s**t... mine was on it, but i never got around to getting it replaced.. you shoul check that out 1st... but my best guess for your comp. is to order one through dell...

i know dell had a recall on some of their battery models b/c they are absolute s**t... mine was on it, but i never got around to getting it replaced.. you shoul check that out 1st... but my best guess for your comp. is to order one through dell...

yeah that was last year, mine wasnt affected, i checked it out.

Archived