simple tranny question

lol.. it was pretty much to anyone listening.. i am feeling like a post whore at the moment, and it was really all i could come up with being drunk and all...lol..

if you really googled.. good for you..:)...(i hate that damn erbpage most of the time... its a bunch of useless s**t)...lol

ok, so after google, im not exactly sure what s4 is... i have seen a few thing saying 96=98, an a few saying 00. Im thinking the s4 is a newer modle tranny. saw a couple of things stating it was lsd, but im not 100% sure on that....

So that's why Tubbith was posting in so many threads.... Me and my friend used to do that in my buddy's website's forum till he got mad at us.

The best way to find out what codes correspond to what engines, in my experience, is find a website that sells the trannies and lists them by code. That's the only way I've ever done it because when you try to google a fact like that there's a lot of misinformation that comes up, and you end up sifting through a lot of garbage anyway.

Archived