does anybody know what rims these are called?

here is a link, the rims im looking for are the rims that are on the blue neon thats at the bottom of the page.

these rims are not for me, because i wouldnt get rims this ugly, but they are for a friend. thanks

forget this post guys, i talked her out of not getting them, when she first saw them she practially croaked, but i was like,

these are some ugly ass rims-me

i love em-her

if you want em, then get them-me

if you dont want me to then i wont,-her

ok then....dont-me

ok-her

good job tony. i'm telling you, those rims are the typical "i'm a negro looking to act like a white guy and go out racing with my crapty ass ricer wheels" type of wheel that you buy at pep boys. :laugh:

she can get any wheels she wants right? well...send her over to the Tenzo's webpage and look at those wheels. or send her to Rota's webpage, she might like some of those. she might like some of Arospeed's wheels.

and there's a lot more websites than that. get out that one super street with the wheel guide the next time you go to her house and go through all the websites of each wheel manufacturer. your bound to find something...

HAHAHAHA, those are American Racing wheels... my brother worked at a tire place up until recently. He had some guy come in wanting Honda steelies, and my brother was just like "i have tons of them laying around, i'll just give them to you". So the guy came back, and had those rims, and gave my brother those rims for the steelies. He just gave them away recently, heh.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived