Preston's Del Sol Process Thread

tallhamer88

thats kewl. my car knowledge, limited as it is, trumps the dads by about 10000x over. i remember asking him when I was about 12 or so if he knew how to work on cars and 'soup them up'. he commented that he takes his car to the shop for an oil change because he didn't know where the dipstick even was.

we are still waiting for the test-fit shot, btw

same here...my dad doesn't work on cars and I have no brother...my friends or the guys aren't/haven't been into cars...

I just bought a car and drove it to learn stick and I learn on my own what to do with cars...I just read and research...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well got to talking more with my painter and he ask me exactly what color i would love to have my car and i said like a bright green type color.he was like done. he was like i will bring green color samples over this week. i was like what about the engine bay and door jams. he was like no problem you wont be able to tell what color the car was before. i was like sweet.. Ha heres some new pix.

carshowhonda062.jpg

carshowhonda067.jpg

carshowhonda065.jpg

carshowhonda061.jpg

carshowhonda059.jpg

carshowhonda057.jpg

carshowhonda058.jpg

well got to talking more with my painter and he ask me exactly what color i would love to have my car and i said like a bright green type color.he was like done. he was like i will bring green color samples over this week. i was like what about the engine bay and door jams. he was like no problem you wont be able to tell what color the car was before. i was like sweet.. Ha heres some new pix.

...and then I was like "cool man"

omigawd! the rice is EVERYWHERE! AGHHHHHH!!!!

yea, my seats have the same damn rip. send airjordan your pass side one then. it looks clean. then he just has to find another clean pass side and he will have a nice pair.

Archived