turn-based games?

Hahah, your mean dude...lol...NOT!

Delsol: just get a 360, its well worth the money, plus you can get one for like 200 bucks now

im not asking cause im trying to decide which one to get. im asking cause i couldnt find any and was wondering if anybody knew of any. TURN-BASED GAMES KICK A$$! WOO! besides ps had always had kick a$$ turn-based games. the only thing xbox has every been good for is halo and gears of war.

**EDIT** this is all IMO of course

Not so much turn based, but Elder Scrolls IV:The Oblivion is prolly the best, meaning only, RPG out on the PS3 right now. Overall it's a good game tho...did pretty well on the 360 and PC.

whats a turn based game

When I think turn based, usually you look at most Japanese RPGs which you battle in turns...like Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest. I also consider games like Civilization, Age of Empires, and other strategy war games as turn based.

Not so much turn based, but Elder Scrolls IV:The Oblivion is prolly the best, meaning only, RPG out on the PS3 right now. Overall it's a good game tho...did pretty well on the 360 and PC.

When I think turn based, usually you look at most Japanese RPGs which you battle in turns...like Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest. I also consider games like Civilization, Age of Empires, and other strategy war games as turn based.

Civilization definitely, but Age of Empires is real-time strategy.

Civilization definitely, but Age of Empires is real-time strategy.

LOL...I think I stuck Age of Empires in there cause the DS version is definitely turn based, and I was playing it a couple days ago. Anyhow, you are right that AOE is a RTS game.

One of my most favorite turn based games is Heroes of might and magic III, were talking old school here. But heroes of might and magic V is cool too now that they updated it. Check it out...and you can play it on mac to :-D

Archived