VTEC MINI SWAPPP!!! HELPPPP!!!!

1.6literv8eater

i did not do that write up but i have done the mini-me swap on a friend's car... well helped him.

takes about 2 hours to get the head, hoses, clips and plugs undone to replace the head, the wiring takes about 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and the IACV situation takes another hour.

should take 1 day of honest work to get this right.

good luck.

i did not do that write up but i have done the mini-me swap on a friend's car... well helped him.

takes about 2 hours to get the head, hoses, clips and plugs undone to replace the head, the wiring takes about 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and the IACV situation takes another hour.

should take 1 day of honest work to get this right.

good luck.

no its just a sohc non vtec motor but im going to put a vtec head on it n hook up vtec

no its just a sohc non vtec motor but im going to put a vtec head on it n hook up vtec

??? what the hell did you say?

I know what you're going to do but it takes a little more than just putting the head on and you're done.

read the walk through then do the job.

Archived