your idears

94typersol

Hmm, didnt know another person like trance music on the forums lol...we should talk music mos def...make the new soundtrack for the movie LOLLER

Lina isn't the only one who listens to trance. I spent many years up in the Angeles National Forest kicking E-Tards off the mountain...lol.

I listen to trance too, but will be the first to admit that Lina is way prettier than I am. So her music tastes are therefore more relevant.

May God damn the beautiful people...

LoL

Well, im not into that happy techno crap, i listen to a mix between trance and electronica...in other words more lyrical trance

the movie should be a guy walking around at a car show challenging everyone to race for pinks.

he has a d15b2 EF hatch with stripped interior for the stage 13 weight reduction.

then he will lose his car

and go on a killing rampage!

lol John, the date I described is like a dream date for me...btw, you kind of sort of have a gf...

John/SIR VTEC/Frank...trance is the best isn't it hehe...I mostly listen to no-lyrics stuff...mixes and all...I have this song that's the wildest song ever and there is a bit of Japanese lyrics and a girl singer that sounds like a dream...Van Dyk made it...sooo good!

EDIT: Frank, you mean Angeles Crest? you know where the rave is there? at the end of the curvy road, underneath the restaurant!? post pics/your work that you are talking about... :D

It's been a while since I been up there, I haven't been to a "rave" in ages - the places I remember growing up were places like La Casa, the Dome, Fox Theater, that roller rink, Fun Haus/Circus Disco, that place in Chinatown, and Orion. Favorite massives were Narnia, Dune, JuJuBeats, Nation, Audiotistic, Monster Massive, How Sweet It Is, Nocturnal Wonderland, and Electric Daisy Carnival. Who could forget the infamous JuJuBeats party at Santa's Village...*sigh* Now I only hit up a massive with a good headliner like Tiesto at Giant Maximus or Marco V. @ Monster Massive. Every couple years Paul Oakenfold plays at the Hollywood Bowl which is always fun.

lol John, the date I described is like a dream date for me...btw, you kind of sort of have a gf...

I just said that we should work on cars together....

Archived