your idears

94typersol

yea they can as long ass it aint no ricey one

right, but what most car modifying people like, are clean "stock" looking cars, with wheels, lowered, maybe a lip and possibly tint. they are against street racing and always say go to the track. so imagine that, a movie with stock looking cars racing at a track. not gonna be good. they have to make it flashy for more people to go to watch the movie. they have to combine both insane show cars (some view as rice) with extensive motor work.

they should have more action and more cars that blow up or crash! more races and police pursuits!

a guy and girl date where they work on the car and get all dirty and get on top of the car.....and then dress up and go out to races!

I should go to the place where they look at the potential cars just to see how many ricers there are!! lol since I already live here...

EDIT: and some trance/electronica music! :D I'm too hyper today lol

they should have more action and more cars that blow up or crash! more races and police pursuits!

a guy and girl date where they work on the car and get all dirty on top of the car and then dress up and go out to races!

I should go to the place where they look at the potential cars just to see how many ricers there are!! lol since I already live here...

we should all chip in like 10 dollars and get a busted ass civic, then custom make a cardboard body kit and get a whole bunch of stickers and spray paint and act all serious about it!

we should all chip in like 10 dollars and get a busted ass civic, then custom make a cardboard body kit and get a whole bunch of stickers and spray paint and act all serious about it!

Some guy who went to my high school did that

a guy and girl date where they work on the car and get all dirty and get on top of the car.....and then dress up and go out to races!

the new fast and the furious should be about the transformers.the autobots should take the shape of clean ass jdm style cars and the Decepticons should take the forum of ricers.and they should duke it out of the king of imports.

wat the hell yea fighting robotic cars that should be a box office hit

lol dude im so bored i got hella sick friday morning at like 2:30 am i woke up cold as hell.long story short i my fever peaked at 103.5 and my girl rushed me to the hospital.i got the flu.so sence friday ive been in bed or on halo.

That reminds me of how I need to upload some ricer sightings I took from my laptop (including the SVTR in higher res) but my wireless card is being held hostage by the french postal system right now. Long story.

Edit:

I like your thinking, Lina. We should work on cars together when you move east side...

Hmm, didnt know another person like trance music on the forums lol...we should talk music mos def...make the new soundtrack for the movie LOLLER

Archived