car wont start!!!!!

97blackonblackcivic.

have someone try starting it up and you tap on the distributor and if that doesnt work replace the fuel pump relay under the drivers side kick panel. not the one under the hood. if theres spark from the plug wires then im pretty sure thats the problem.

It is entirely possible to get a bad relay.

How to check:

Open your hood.

Remove the banjo bolt in the fuel filter.

Either yourself, or someone else turn on the ignition and see if you get fuel.

If fuel, then relay is fine. If no fuel, have person inside the vehicle lightly tap the fuel relay. If you then get fuel you have a bad relay.

I bought a new one for my CRX, and I still wasn't getting any fuel. A few taps later...voila! Fuel.

It is entirely possible to get a bad relay.

How to check:

Open your hood.

Remove the banjo bolt in the fuel filter.

Either yourself, or someone else turn on the ignition and see if you get fuel.

If fuel, then relay is fine. If no fuel, have person inside the vehicle lightly tap the fuel relay. If you then get fuel you have a bad relay.

I bought a new one for my CRX, and I still wasn't getting any fuel. A few taps later...voila! Fuel.

i took the bolt off from the filter and i got no fuel.

i already changed the relay.

i took the bolt off from the filter and i got no fuel.

i already changed the relay.

Did you try tapping the relay lightly? Pull it and have it tested. You probably got a bad relay. If the relay is good then your fuel lines are clogged, or your fuel pump is shot.

it's supposed to click 3 times...yours is not clicking the 3rd time! usually with problems, the 3rd is the one missing! so there you go!!

i checked on my friends 95 integra, and yeah his clicks 3 times. mine only clicks twice.

good thing i got lifetime warranty, ill just go get another one.

i checked on my friends 95 integra, and yeah his clicks 3 times. mine only clicks twice.

good thing i got lifetime warranty, ill just go get another one.

Hell of a deal right there. No Honda dealer I've ever been to has given me a lifetime warranty.

Archived