Meaning of "rice"?

It's what dumbass people call japanese cars when their heads are so far up their asses they can't see that American cars are unfortunately going under.

Just a mindset. Mentality.

Definition of R.I.C.E

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. (R.I.C.E.) Parts put on cars to make them look fast, when they have no internal tuning, and are actually slow as hell. Parts usually consist of excessivley angular bodykits, large rear spoilers, neon, sponsor stickers, chrome rims, fake "coffee can" exhaust tips, and loud, annoying paint jobs and/or vinyls. Sometimes parts are do-it-yourself installed and are basically duct taped to the car. Most commonly known for being done to Honda Civics, but can also be done to slow domestic vehicles, such as a Chevy Cavalier, etc.

"Yo dog, did you see the Civic that guy was rollin' in? it was so rice."

"This guy's got nothin' under the hood, it's just rice. Smoke him."

"What a riceboy, I bet he thinks his neons add 50 bhp!"

Definition of R.I.C.E

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. (R.I.C.E.) Parts put on cars to make them look fast, when they have no internal tuning, and are actually slow as hell. Parts usually consist of excessivley angular bodykits, large rear spoilers, neon, sponsor stickers, chrome rims, fake "coffee can" exhaust tips, and loud, annoying paint jobs and/or vinyls. Sometimes parts are do-it-yourself installed and are basically duct taped to the car. Most commonly known for being done to Honda Civics, but can also be done to slow domestic vehicles, such as a Chevy Cavalier, etc.

"Yo dog, did you see the Civic that guy was rollin' in? it was so rice."

"This guy's got nothin' under the hood, it's just rice. Smoke him."

"What a riceboy, I bet he thinks his neons add 50 bhp!"

'Nough said.

• 2 weeks later...

Rice is anything done to ANY car that is poor in taste. Things that require lots of tape in the installation process are generaly rice. Cars covered in stickers especially if they dont have that modification are rice. For example.. a "NOS" sticker on a car without a Nitrous Oxide Sysetm is rice.

A ricer is someone that commands your attention. Constantly flooring their car, making lots of unnessicary noise, if they race someone and loose they will usually keep it floored even after the race is over just to fly by the winner.

• 4 weeks later...
Rice is anything done to ANY car that is poor in taste. Things that require lots of tape in the installation process are generaly rice. Cars covered in stickers especially if they dont have that modification are rice. For example.. a "NOS" sticker on a car without a Nitrous Oxide Sysetm is rice.

A ricer is someone that commands your attention. Constantly flooring their car, making lots of unnessicary noise, if they race someone and loose they will usually keep it floored even after the race is over just to fly by the winner.

this man has it down. hes also driving the supa bad ls1 camaro :) and the silverado. good choices my friend.

• 1 month later...

Archived