Whats up ricers!

cg2004

Just kidding. I just traded in my mustang GT for a 2004 civic. I drive 30 min. to college and 30 min. to work so I needed a car to save gas with. I was looking at domestics but didn't see and gas savers I liked so I decided to go with the civic just becasue I really liked this particular one. I think it's gonna stay stock except for a dark tint and maybe an intake for a little extra pickup on the highway.

I got a pic in my sig. and I'll take a few more when I get a chance. Thanks!

Yupp, airjordan, I'm from St. Peters. Thanks for the welcome all! I'm sure I'll be in here from time to time with technical questions sience I'm not to smart when it comes to import vehicles.

Chris, I thought it was the exact oppisite. Arn't domestics easier to work on but the honda might be more reliable?

New Edge Mustang's are cake to work on.

Biggest pain in the ass on those cars are tranny swaps and gearing the rear's. Cam installs are smooth sailing as they're OHC. :D

I dunno if I could've dropped a Torch Red GT though.. Something about one slammed on Sportline's with Blacked FR500's and polished lips with a Mach1 chinspoiler that does something to me. And your's had the actual vent on hood rather than the recessed one's I've come to hate so much.

hi i'm sarah

i think mustangs are way easier to work on..

but that could be cause i hated hondas until i got my del sol.. but now i love my honda (still dont know crap about them though :D )

the gas mileage is awesome going from a v8... i went from 17 in the city with my firebird to 30-32

"Something about one slammed on Sportline's with Blacked FR500's and polished lips with a Mach1 chinspoiler that does something to me."

Haha, that's EXACTLY what I was planning to do with mine for awile.

I like the honda though, it's a smooth ride, good on gas, and looks nice. However, I've always wanted a Cobra Terminator. Maybe when I get outta school and can actually afford one, lol.

"Something about one slammed on Sportline's with Blacked FR500's and polished lips with a Mach1 chinspoiler that does something to me."

Haha, that's EXACTLY what I was planning to do with mine for awile.

I like the honda though, it's a smooth ride, good on gas, and looks nice. However, I've always wanted a Cobra Terminator. Maybe when I get outta school and can actually afford one, lol.

Terminator is my goal for another car. I've had a WS6. The brute all motor power was one thing, I want blower whine damnit.

WHIPPLE OR KB FTMFW!

But, yea. Sorry for the threadjack..I get carried away sometimes..

Archived