New Paint Job!

DelSolSweetie

okay so i got the car back to go to the car show but i have to give it back to the guy so he can finish it.. the stars need pinstriped still(hes going to make the top of the big star more even with the bottom too).. the car isnt even buffed or anything in these pics cause he did the clear coat quick(10 hours before i left) and it had some runs in it so he has to sand it and re-clear it.. and i dont know what color to paint the rims(any ideas?? the stars are going to be pinstriped in black)

l_912ebf8e405812ba5723226707222e1c.jpg

l_b0392b2fe0689121dc4bcdfa88c2e6d8.jpg

l_8860e195a49263aa5f0197f7d48a8182.jpg

l_a88ac24d533b465a18f1c14c8f9c0557.jpg

it looks better in the sun when the paint sparkles (white pearl and the pink has sparkles) but the weekend was rainy and cloudy except like a few hours on saturday (see the sky in the second picture compared to the rest)..

yah i think the problem with the big star is the top isnt quite even with the bottom so hes going to fix it.. i still like it

and as for the rims i was going to:

-gloss black with a pink lip(stars are pinstriped in black)

-white with a pink lip

-just white

and he has pink left so it will be the same white and pink on the car..

and as for the hood... its a stock civic hood.. i like it on there(i like that front end better then the whole del sol front).. but what about washer nozzles.. was that a joke or serious cause there are holes in the hood and i dont know what they are for haha

Looks nice.

Rims: White/ pink lip. If the black is going to be an accent on the stars. Black on white always makes me think of old steelies over-loaded with brake dust. [No offense to you at all]

White on white with a pink lip would tie everything together. I think the black might be too much.

Archived