exhaust problem

Prangy

So i ended up buying a skunk 2 exhaust that a guy was selling. The problem I have run into is that it is short by 8 inches, even tho the guy said it was for my car isnt that convienent. The S part is to short and does not connect up to the straight pipe, and it does not fit in the channel where the exhaust is suppose to sit. I was thinking of just getting two flanges welding them to a 2.5 diamter pipe and putting that in. Good idea? Any suggestiongs on a store, since it is sunday none are open around here, napa, autozone? I think it is going to be hard to find flanges

Ya i was going to check out like midas or someting. It might not be for my car, but it is only about 8 inches short so there i am just going to get an extension. The S pipe does not fit in the channel, to short, so no the tip does not meet the end of the car, its the 8 inches to. hahahhahahahah