87 crx hf

wingstealer

i have just recently bought a crx and the guy i bought it from fracked up the fuse box and now its like hard wired and no fuses wat so ever but runs and drives just wondering if i could get a pic or diagram of the fuse box plz need it bad i hate the idea of the hard wire

www.ahdol.com/

heres one site i found but you have to pay for the diagram its a full wiring diagram though so youll be able to get it but it's going to cost or you can buy the manual for ur car im pretty sure they have it in the book too

my bad bro thought it would help my next word of advice is to buy the manual should have diagrams in it

i dowloaded a owners maunel but the only piture it gives me im not sure if it is thats why im asking for a picture

i dowloaded a owners maunel but the only piture it gives me im not sure if it is thats why im asking for a picture

I don't get it. When I had my 1987 Honda CRX DX, the back of the HELMS, Inc. Manual had a fold out wiring diagram that had each wire labeled clearly (color, connection point, etc.).

Is the manual you downloaded from HELMS?

Archived