was my car that i bought a good deal?

ncskates

a 1997 honda prelude with 90,000 miles on it automatic, sunroof and i guess everything else too was 6k a good deal on it? Vtec motor. also would it be possible to put a super charger in it even tho it takes premium gas only.

carbackow9.jpg

carsideec2.jpg

carfrontjy2.jpg

Edited by ncskates

a 1997 honda prelude with 90,000 miles on it automatic sunroof and i guess everything else too was 6k a good deal on it? Vtec motor

Is that the body style with the squared headlights? If so, that's a pretty good deal I think. Probably a little under blue book. Anyway, that's a nice car and post up some pictures of it.

for a h22 prelude ehhh not that badd but ide rather with 6k get a bubble for 900 an the rest jus buy a type r slap that bitch in ther an rev out to 8,5 STOCK kiddd!!!!!!!~!~ but good luck with the prelude~!

AEM E.M.s<3

You need to stop posting. Or start speaking English.

I think thats not a bad price. Autos are often valued a bit lower for Preludes because not many people want an auto sports car. The price is often reflective of this.

For comparison: a friend of mine just traded his 98 auto with 190k on it to a dealer and they gave him $3500