H22 Crankshaft?

No offense, but I wouldn't let her pick your parts.

An F22 crank in a H22 IS a stroker engine.

Budget rods = Scat

non-budget rods = Cunninghams

Why do you say not to let her pick my parts? Just curious of why?

Okay I will look into putting a F22 crank into a H22 block.

first I got to get it resleeved and all the work done to it.

I am also sending the head away to get worked on.

What do you think of eagle rods?

If she knew enough about Honda engines to be suggesting parts, she should have said first thing to use the F22 crank, again no offense.

Where are you having it resleeved? Same for headwork? What cams?

I don't like Eagles.

What are your goals with the build? Intended uses?

I read sarcasm online better than I do typographical stuff. Too many bad keyists.

Okay not everybody is like you and you are probably the only one who would suggest a F22 crank. But yet again this is my build I was asking for input. She gave me some ideas, not telling me what to get.

I don't know why you gotta fight with her.

I going to use the motor in a del sol and the purpose of being a Fun, quick, High horse power NA car.

I don't know what cams and such yet that is why I ask people on the forum for good ideas cause others on here have the same engine and might be able to give me a hand in my situation.

I am getting the head ported out and cleaned up and pressure checked.

I am getting it resleeved so I start with fresh sleeves and not worry about them and for other reasons as well.

Sorry I can't type well, I type fast so I am prone to errors. Not everybody is a perfect typer.

There is machine shop around my area, i forgot the name. But when we have a bad head at my mech. shop we send them there and they also do resleeving and any head work you need and they will cut me a deal since we send all our work to them.

Have to agree with Chris on this one. Get it sleeved by the company that makes your sleeves. AEBS is a good one, and I just had a brain fart and can't remember the one I was gonna use.

I am still new to the whole sleeving thing.

So AEBS is a good company? Do they have a website and what kinda prices am I looking at for sleeving.

Where should I send the Head away? Any particular company I should send it to?

What would the benefits be if I started resleeving it?

AEBS for sleeving. Benefits are you can go big bore without cracking a sleeve. You'll need custom pistons made.

Rocket Motorsports for headwork.

See sig for all of the above.

Yes, custom CP's.

Haven't done an H22. All Honda engines are pretty much the same though. Just fuel fed air pumps with varying numerical specs. As long as you know how a part actually works, then it doesn't matter what engine it is.

For my street car/HPDE car I'm building a D series. For my track only car, I'm building a B series.

I like the D series a lot. Problem is getting people to put money into it. D series people are cheap bastards. They don't understand if you put the cost of a B18C swap into it, you'll make more power, have better gearing, and weigh less than a B18C swap.

these mods wat do they consist of??? and if you would go d series are you going to go n/a or f/i??? just curious cause i wanted to build a b series for boost, but maybe my old d series can be a option (for street use)

also the sleeves in the f22 wat are they called again?

Good headwork, cam, valve train, good header, IM, good tuning, good pistons (no P29 BS). Close gear set, LSD, etc.

My D is NA. I don't like turbo.

F22 sleeves are like all Honda sleeves. H22 has FRM.

Archived