ITR Expo 8

..SSR..

Don't remember if I posted this or not.

June 9-10 2008

VIR full course

$360 to drive

$40 to attend the banquet as a non-driver

free to spectate

2 full days of tracking with lots of ITR's (any cars welcome), classroom and on track instruction, very good way to learn how to properly drive fast in turns.

Banquet attendees are entered in the raffle for sponsor giveaways (though big stuff is reserved for drivers).

THis could possibly be the last ITR Expo as people have seem to lost interest or moved on to other things. To make it count I'm stepping up my giveaways from only an RM M22X cam package to the cam package plus a couple high dollar MFacotry parts. Come out, drive or watch, meet cool people, win awesome parts during a kick ass dinner.

itrca.com for more info

• 1 month later...
$360 to drive your car?

Don't remember if I posted this or not.

June 9-10 2008

VIR full course

$360 to drive

$40 to attend the banquet as a non-driver

free to spectate

2 full days of tracking with lots of ITR's (any cars welcome), classroom and on track instruction, very good way to learn how to properly drive fast in turns.

Banquet attendees are entered in the raffle for sponsor giveaways (though big stuff is reserved for drivers).

THis could possibly be the last ITR Expo as people have seem to lost interest or moved on to other things. To make it count I'm stepping up my giveaways from only an RM M22X cam package to the cam package plus a couple high dollar MFacotry parts. Come out, drive or watch, meet cool people, win awesome parts during a kick ass dinner.

itrca.com for more info

• 1 month later...

Gonna be fun. King Motorsports is bringing out their RSX Challange RSX race car to give ride alongs to drivers. brand new B18C5 is being given away by Sons Acura, etc etc etc.

Archived