b16 in to 93 coupe

hey guys sorry to bother again! but right now i have a 93 sadan with a b16 and also have a 93 coupe with no motor... and just got a new b16 from a kid thats car caught on fire for really good price... wondering what is needed to put the b16 in to the coupe...it already had vtec motor...and stuff...can i just put the motor and trany and axels in and hook up all plugs and harnesses and usemy ecu from my sadan? or is there wires that need to be spliced and stuff?

may also sell one of the swaps...

thanks guys sorry for all the noob questions! i am going to do this probably anyways...just wanted to know what i was getting into of if i should just leave the swap in the sadan and sell the whole car... to buil the other motor and put it in the coupe or somthing!!!!!!!!

... and just got a new b16 from a kid thats car caught on fire for really good price...

I wouldn't have said anything, but you had to mention that you came across this motor for a really good price, so I have to ask: the car caught fire, was there any fire damage to the motor that you got for a really good price?

nope no damage at all nothing got past the fire wall actauall the whole back is burnt and all the interior pretty much but nothing on the motor got the whole car for three hundred with some rota wheels and stuff dont konw if the back two are still good or warped!

so say i just switch all my shift linkage and computer and motor mounts from my sadan..it will go easy? right? theni can just puta single cam in the sadan.. and sell it..? just wondering about the wiring pretty much... like what kinda thinks you have to do with sensors or stuff like that... i will look at the other link sorry for posting in the wrong spot... :S

I wouldn't have said anything, but you had to mention that you came across this motor for a really good price, so I have to ask: the car caught fire, was there any fire damage to the motor that you got for a really good price?

Outside of wiring, and possibly seals, unless the fire was really hot, the motor would be fine.