CRX Swap

VegasCrx88

hey vegas crx88, doesn't las vegas have emission law crap that you smog like in california. ? reason i'm asking is tha i'm from cali and i did a gsr swap .got pulled over from the highway patrol and now that i have an engine change,i have to get my car B.A.R. approved .i got a fix-it ticket for this.if i knew an engine swap was gonna be this much of an hassle,i should have gone with a later model D series. SMOG STATES "SUCKS !!

yea but come on man im from cali too and do you know how many crooked smog techs they are??? well alot of them cause they know thats where the money's at so if your down to do the swap then just be ready to find a smog tech that needs some extra cash, oh and one more thing you can do the swap with all the emission stuff so you can pass

yea but come on man im from cali too and do you know how many crooked smog techs they are??? well alot of them cause they know thats where the money's at so if your down to do the swap then just be ready to find a smog tech that needs some extra cash, oh and one more thing you can do the swap with all the emission stuff so you can pass

Dude, you didn't get popped from the CHP like i have.They made me open my hood and had me drive up a mobile dyno and probed my tailpipe.I know theres alot of crooked people hungry for money.A buddy of mine does it.Now that i have a fix-it ticket i gotta do it the LEGAL way.I have to find a stock ecu,stock cams and look for a header thats C.A.R.B. .

and where is this??? and also did you have priors on that kinda thing??? but basically im not trying to judge ur character but that dont sound like something they would do on the highway every time so its a chance you take,

and where is this??? and also did you have priors on that kinda thing??? but basically im not trying to judge ur character but that dont sound like something they would do on the highway every time so its a chance you take,

yuppp i love ct LOL no smog test lol

I'm from the los angeles area.And what i hear is that the CHP does this mobile smog thing anywhere on the highways and city streets.They just park there trailor and pick at random and i was the lucky one.Since my car was a honda,they done a thorough pre-inspection and thats when i got me for my engine swap.My car looks all stock .No loud exhaust or fancy wheels.Its a sleeper.I see you are from san jose ?well,come out here to L.A where the smog is the worse in the nation and i bet you they will pull your honda over for the testing.Almost any hondas they will test especially them ricers with those loud ass exhaust and big ass spoiler.Maybe i should move where you are.At least the air is cleaner and no mobile smog stations there.

I'm from the los angeles area.And what i hear is that the CHP does this mobile smog thing anywhere on the highways and city streets.They just park there trailor and pick at random and i was the lucky one.Since my car was a honda,they done a thorough pre-inspection and thats when i got me for my engine swap.My car looks all stock .No loud exhaust or fancy wheels.Its a sleeper.I see you are from san jose ?well,come out here to L.A where the smog is the worse in the nation and i bet you they will pull your honda over for the testing.Almost any hondas they will test especially them ricers with those loud ass exhaust and big ass spoiler.Maybe i should move where you are.At least the air is cleaner and no mobile smog stations there.

wow so ur saying that l.a. is that bad???? well in norcal it's also bad but not for the smog thing i mean the chp and the police will pull you over but most likely the wont pop ur hood unless ur a ricer lol hahaa (so maybe you should move)

but yea man im going to be resideing in the so-cal area in like 5months due to the fact that im stationed in fort irwin ever hear of that place? well anyways wat did you do to get ur whole fix it ticket resolved???

wow so ur saying that l.a. is that bad???? well in norcal it's also bad but not for the smog thing i mean the chp and the police will pull you over but most likely the wont pop ur hood unless ur a ricer lol hahaa (so maybe you should move)

but yea man im going to be resideing in the so-cal area in like 5months due to the fact that im stationed in fort irwin ever hear of that place? well anyways wat did you do to get ur whole fix it ticket resolved???

making it legit and in the proccess of getting a B.A.R. sticker.I gotta convert to obd1 with usdm ecu and swap my cams.I just met a friend at work and he's familiar with this.I'd prolly spend about another 500 bucks just to get it to pass .But once i get that B.A.R sticker ,i could get it smog anywhere and PIGS won't have to hassle me anymore.

Fort irwin? what part of los angeles is it?isn't that in san diego ? Don't know dude.I myself just moved here in this smoggy city.I am originally from Hawaii .All this emmission stuff is new to me.

"making it legit and in the proccess of getting a B.A.R. sticker.I gotta convert to obd1 with usdm ecu and swap my cams.I just met a friend at work and he's familiar with this.I'd prolly spend about another 500 bucks just to get it to pass .But once i get that B.A.R sticker ,i could get it smog anywhere and PIGS won't have to hassle me anymore.

Fort irwin? what part of los angeles is it?isn't that in san diego ? Don't know dude.I myself just moved here in this smoggy city.I am originally from Hawaii .All this emmission stuff is new to me."

wow man that alot of work but hey it's all good now youll be legit i may look into that, but anywho fort irwin is like out in the middle of no where lol it's a military post and its not in s.d. so yea wat did you have again??? (setup)

Archived