H22 question?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I going to at this rate.

You could go for the rarity of a beastly NA setup that spanks V8s. Powerfully turboed I4 are fairly common, but the humble NA setup is much more respectable to me. Getting beat by a turboed car is nothing new, but a NA I4....hardly ever happens. I like that.

Quit spamming us with AEM, most of the guys here prefer Crome anyway...

Anyhoo, I say go NA. You get a good bit more respect and a hell of a lot quicker throttle response.

Plus high compression + ITB's = teh sh!t

You could go for the rarity of a beastly NA setup that spanks V8s. Powerfully turboed I4 are fairly common, but the humble NA setup is much more respectable to me. Getting beat by a turboed car is nothing new, but a NA I4....hardly ever happens. I like that.

You do have a point. plus I would have to wait for the turbo to spool up. Does the turbo have a higher top speed or would a NA would?

Plus I am going to be using hondata. I love what you can do with that. I can't decide what one to buy though.

Top speed is controlled by the ECU ad your tranny gearing, not whether you are turboed or NA. So it just depends on your tuner.

I actually ment to say is that in the higher top ends of speed. like a race from a 60-??? Would a Na beat a turbo, Just in general.

I was thinking that today so that is why I asked.

Ill trade you my motor for the H22.

Now you are trying to get my motor now.

You remember I only have the block as of now b-tranny a head and a ecu. and I am building it up as I go.

they are in Cali...I could pick it up and bring it to the meet so you don't have to pay for shipping lol

jk, I shouldn't be responsible for carrying such a thing...lol

e9cd70de.gif

Archived