Loaning your car?

chris_agu28

So, To those of you all that are going to the honda meet.

I am going to need your guys help.

After some recents posts and such Iceah and me are going to settle a race to see who the better driver is.

But to make the race fair we need to have somewhat equal cars. So this is where you come in. I know it is really early asking, but will anybody loan me or Iceah a integra or a del sol. This help would be greatly appreciated and we will take good care of your cars if you can trust us.

Thanks for help,

Chris.

P.S. I will be willing to pay for a tank of gas for whoever will loan me there car.

Edited by chris_agu28

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever loans us a car will get a new clutch if she burns it out and a full tank of gas. What a deal.

we gotta make sure it is even with the no spare tire and no fuel. Just gotta make sure not to blow a tire or run out of gas.

That would suck

You know if you win, the whole forum will never let me live this down.

I can see it now.

"I can drive better then you"-me

"oh really?, Then why did you get beat by a girl?"-somebody on the forum.

Not saying girls are bad drivers but I can see somebody saying that.

I did tell her, But she might not go cause she might be in cali when it happens I also told one of new memebers rjjjosh which is my best friend with a civic hatch. But I did tell her.

Why?

btw Liz says I am a aggressive driver and I know how to drive, Well that is what she said in the car.

Edited by chris_agu28

ill loan lina my ej6 once i get the engine back in there. i know its not a integra or del sol but it drives like a del sol with the heart of an ITR. but if you break it, you buy it.

Edited by Nancy

ill loan lina my ej6 once i get the engine back in there. i know its not a integra or del sol but it drives like a del sol with the heart of an ITR. but if you break it, you buy it.

You better bust out that contract with their John Hancock on that piece

Thanks Nancy, but I'm too crazy when racing!

my integra won't be stock at the summer meet...btw

racing against the clock is a good idea...it's just that racing against a person is crazy fun! :D

well we can pretend its grand turismo and turn on the "ghost car" so it feels like youre racing someone hows that