1997 Acura CL 2.2 V-Tec

wat motor is that?

You are looking at an F22B1, in-line 4 cylinder, 2.2 liter, 16 valve, PGM-Fi + VTEC, and if no work has been done to it, it is likely naturally aspirated. It is the 145 horsepower weakling of the CL line. I am sure my HF breatherin will step in at this point, but I am pretty sure this is the standard motor that ended up in many 5G Accords.

would it fit in a hatch?

With enough money, you can drop a small-block V8 in your hatch.

The question you should be asking is does this motor fit your needs. I would consider that most Accord owners either boost this motor or get rid of it altogether, at their earliest opportunity; i.e. you may be dissatisfied with its performance in the long run.

You are looking at an F22B1, in-line 4 cylinder, 2.2 liter, 16 valve, PGM-Fi + VTEC, and if no work has been done to it, it is likely naturally aspirated. It is the 145 horsepower weakling of the CL line. I am sure my HF breatherin will step in at this point, but I am pretty sure this is the standard motor that ended up in many 5G Accords.

With enough money, you can drop a small-block V8 in your hatch.

The question you should be asking is does this motor fit your needs. I would consider that most Accord owners either boost this motor or get rid of it altogether, at their earliest opportunity; i.e. you may be dissatisfied with its performance in the long run.

iight thcxs i was jus wandering lol now to find a cheeap ls for sale =( soo hard to find

Archived