Title for title swap..

demented6's

yeah, why?

the s10 isnt really good for pulling anything, and they arent as reliable as your honda. plus your civic gets way better gas mileage.

we also just lost a huge oil refinery in texas within the past couple days, so oil prices most likely will be on the rise.

i had an s10 and i didnt like it but thats my 2 cents i like the honda way better i had the 2.8 it didnt have hardly any power even for a five speed and i had alot of problems kept shorting out and blowing fuses

i had a 91 s10 blazer with a 4.6l 4x4

it wasnt too bad. had a nice system, limo tint, and was great for carpools and going off road

but, it was expensive to fill up. i traded it for my old civic

Well my civic has 124,000 miles on it the s10 has 145,000.. An old man had it.. It has new paint, new altenator, new belt, and just serviced, and the only bad thing is the seat has a tore spot.. My civic still has the bolt broke in it from the harmonic balancer coming off.. i just have another balancer and bolt tighten over it with some washers.. plus the car is only like an inch off the ground and its really ruff on these back roads in alabama. Far as the gas mileage my gf drives her car like 80% time cuz i have a speading problem lol...

Archived