TODAY SUCKED!!!

Humphries

lol.. if knew yall better i'd tell you to grow up. all this over some words. who really gives a crap? did you lose sleep b/c you car was "worse than a kitted probe". do you think he is losing sleep b/c yall are giving him hell?... just my .02 cents

No I didn't lose sleep, but if I start raggin on you and cluttering every thread you make with BS and replying to every post you make with rude garbage, I would expect it to effect you some. It gets old after awhile.

I'm just making points about the fact that most of us don't like Billy and we enjoy his misfortune and how Karma catches up to people. I guess we aren't allowed to express our opinions anymore on an open forum??? Good to know :rolleyes:

No I didn't lose sleep, but if I start raggin on you and cluttering every thread you make with BS and replying to every post you make with rude garbage, I would expect it to effect you some. It gets old after awhile.

I'm just making points about the fact that most of us don't like Billy and we enjoy his misfortune and how Karma catches up to people. I guess we aren't allowed to express our opinions anymore on an open forum??? Good to know :rolleyes:

lol.. i hear ya.. karma is a bitch... and express away, i was just stating my .02 cents.. i guess if i was really tired of reading it, i woudl have hit the back button and picked a different thread...

I vote to get over it: everybody. The fact that everyone is still giving him sh!t about this now means you are behaving no better then he was.

I hold no grudge toward anyone. He said he was sorry so just move on. Provided he doesn't piss anyone else off by doing the same actions as before then everyone will be better for it. My preaching is finished.

I vote to get over it: everybody. The fact that everyone is still giving him sh!t about this now means you are behaving no better then he was.

I hold no grudge toward anyone. He said he was sorry so just move on. Provided he doesn't piss anyone else off by doing the same actions as before then everyone will be better for it. My preaching is finished.

I'll move on when Billy leaves HF (which won't happen). He's pulled this crap so many times and it will happen again.

END TEH DRAMA.

THIS WAS MERELY A ` ` BLOG ` `.

Seriously. If you wanna' talk about how low and crapty he appears to be, don't stoop to the level you're accusing him of going to.

Pity parties suck.

The situation sucks. But oh well. You're alive and well enough to bitch about it. Right? The obviously, the day wasn't TOO bad.

Archived