TODAY SUCKED!!!

Humphries

Sucks. Till this point I still have not had a flat on one of my cars. Fingers crossed since I don't keep my flat fixing equipment in a good enough condition to be very useful, normally.

Perhaps I will profit from your misfortune and remember to do that now.

lol.. you would think that expecting the tire to go would be a good enough reason to keep the jack and lug key in the car... but then again, i ride down the road on a tire that has had steel showing for about a year with no spare or jack...

Sucks dude. I still haven't had a flat yet either. But I have AAA.

I kind of figured keeping the lug key in the car would defeat its purpose, but hey, what the hell are you supposed to do when you get a flat? Maybe keep the key in some sort of secret location like under the dash?

I also don't have a real good place to keep the jack since my system is custom built into the trunk. But whatev, like I said, I have AAA.

True statement and I don't think anybody here will argue with that point.

This comment made my day. Hung tells it like it is.

I roll without the appropriate gear to switch a tire as well, but I only roll on good rubba to minimize the chances of bad things happening to me. AAA is a beautiful thing as well. $40 (or so) per year is one very lovely safety net.

yeah that sucks, but i dont feel sorry for you. youre an ass to everyone on here and youre driving around on crap tires without a jack? you know cars come with them right? maybe youre doing level 34 weight reduction

Do you seriously think that just because you are being cool now that everybody forgets the assface you were for no reason at all.

I drive a glorified probe remember? Not to mention you being a jerk in general to everybody else like AirJordan for absolutely no reason.

Holy crap, haha, he said you drive a glorified Probe?! LOL, sorry, I have to laugh at that one.

But yeah, Billy, you are a f*cking tool. Nobody likes you. Uninstall?

My mistake...not a glorified probe, but he said it's worse than a kitted probe.

Here's the quote:

your car looks worse than a body kitted ford probe.

and here's the link to the thread which shows how much of a douche Billy is/can be.

Click Here

It only gets better on page 3 of that link.

Archived