im so bored!!

Sapphyre

• 2 weeks later...

ive resorted to actually watching the fast and the furious. if you look closely a lot of the cars are actually pretty clean. some of the stuff they say is hilarious though. yeah his maxima is gonna run 9's. oh and the turbo eclipse as a CAI...

Well I got of English 45 minutes early today, went and bought a new kickass lighter with USA written on it, and now I have to start my 5-7 page English draft due Thursday.

Man I wish I was in school. Ya'll have an easy life.

I'm up at 530, at work by 645. I take care of sick people all day til whenever. Like today I got off at 6.

And to top it off, I have the flu, bronchitis, and possibly strep/mono.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm up at 6, leave by 6:30

Drive an hour and a half to school.

Go to class 9:30-3:30

Go to happy hour or hang out at friend's place.

Home by 7-8.

Other days I sit here and HF ALL FREAKIN DAY.

Soon will be working those days 9am-10pm though

Monday/Wednesday - I wake up around 10. Class at the Loop campus from 1:10-2:40 (almost always get out at 2:30), then take a train back to the Lincoln Park campus from class 3:30-5:00.

Tuesday/Thursday - Wake up at 7:30, eat, class from 8:30-10:00.

Friday - no class

I'm so loaded with writing papers though, I don't have much time for anything else. Next quarter will be worse.

lol. i love not having a routine life. I work for myself with the Avon thing, so apart from mandatory monthly sales meetings, I work when I want. Most days, I'm either out running errands or I'm at home doing nothing much. Chris works 2 jobs as well as being a full time student, but he's always home too. He pulls 5 24-hr shifts a month at the FD then spends the rest of the time on call (except he's on medical leave at the moment. , and works from home for his mother's business. He's also a full-time student but because of the FD he only has to attend class for labs and exams- the rest of the time the professors email him the notes and assignments and so long as he maintains a certain grade, they waive the tests & mid-terms.

I would kill to write papers for grades. The only thing I ever get to write is notes for people's permanent medical records. I'm an exceptionally good bullcrapter when it comes to writing but medical reporting is so repetitive. "PT c/o sand in vagina." It's always the same for the last year.

I got so bored on my leave that I wrote a four page analytical essay on a half page article for my girlfriend. That's how bad I want a normal life.

P.S. Just asked her about it and I got an A, lol

• 1 month later...

Archived