is that a horn!?!

vr4girl

this kid that was at my friends house this weekend during an install day, walked by my car and pointed to the bov, "is that some kind of aftermarket horn or something? " i havent EVER laughed that hard. omfg. and the sad part is, is that hes a car boy too. :] wowwww. :] what a great laugh.

lol i actually didnt mean to spell it wrong either.

but i guess you kinda have to meet the guy. hes like 26, and is one of those guys that looks like he can be a male stripper.. i kept making jokes about him all day long, and finally after that one, i felt bad so i stopped. its funny how hot guys can be so stupid.

lmao .. one day i was checking my oil and my ex came over and she was juss staring at the car and she points to my intake and was like arnt u suppose to change the oil filter? it looks a lil dirty..i couldnt help but juss laugh

LOL

there is a guy on my street with a LHD g35 but with a "skyline" emblem on the back...the license plate says "dumbhot"...

in japan the g35 is a skyline. i guess he just wants a more jdm feel to it. thats like me putting a honda badge on my acura integra.

in japan the g35 is a skyline. i guess he just wants a more jdm feel to it. thats like me putting a honda badge on my acura integra.

like you said about the g35, and i know you knwo this. but honda is acura in japan. in japan aura "doesnt exist"

the lucky Japanese getting all the good cars!! w00t

I think if I could start life again, just for fun, I would want to be Japanese...I would be one of those car girls in Tokyo Drift with like an orange/black car going over 190 so the cops wouldn't bother trying to catch me hehehehe

...... Tokyo Drift with like an orange/black car going over 190 so the cops wouldn't bother trying to catch me hehehehe

lol like me? im sure i'll run from the cops. it happens. ive been in the car when someone ran from the cops. i dont mean to be like that, its just that it happens. lol. thats all i can say. but my car goes to about 180. im scared to take it over 170.

Archived