hood came in

tallhamer88

Since I now know the entire hood is carbon, I would definately consider buying one if I could only find one for my V6. It bugs me that I would probably not be able to insure it.

Edit: And I would definately color match it to my car's paint.

Question: will you be installing the thermal material from the underside of your OEM hood on the carbon fiber hood? How about the emissions stickers and the AC warnings?

Since I now know the entire hood is carbon, I would definately consider buying one if I could only find one for my V6. It bugs me that I would probably not be able to insure it.

Edit: And I would definately color match it to my car's paint.

Question: will you be installing the thermal material from the underside of your OEM hood on the carbon fiber hood? How about the emissions stickers and the AC warnings?

well my oem stock hood is trash. Imma not paint my cf hood to match my car it will be tied in nice. For those who dont kno december 5th i had a camaro run a red light and i nailed them. Thats why im going through this process of re doing my whole car.

Yea I have the same hood. I want to get clear coated I keep in the garage for the most part. Its not my daily driver anymore Kids :( but its nice I had the dreded paint fade thing going on and the cf hood looks so much nicer.

For those who dont kno december 5th i had a camaro run a red light and i nailed them. Thats why im going through this process of re doing my whole car.

LOL i think someone is telling stories again preston LOL Are you SURE that Camaro ran that redlight???

Archived