Kimbo Slice is one baaaaad mofugga'.

Ben.

have you seen this guys street fights from a few years ago. i was watching him back then before he was famous and he fracked some people up.

oh snap

watch at about 28 seconds when he lets the guy get a few punches in on his face and it does nothing. watch it till the end when it shows the other guy, his whole face is gone

Yea. He's famous around Florida for being a badass streetfighter. Someone had an interview with him and he's a lot cooler than you'd imagine. He's not some brute that goes around badmouthing people, rather; he calls out any "bullies" and "people who thank dey badass" and he "bangs" with them. Generally ends up putting them down LOL.

I've only seen him lose one streetfight and that was to some big guy named Sean who used chokehold's and knee's. If you've ever seen Kimbo fight outside of a ring, well; you'd know he's not used to that.

I want a rematch though to see if he can take this Sean character out now that he's been in the MMA for a while.

ANOTHER dominating blow.

I don't see how people are seeing eight.

I see a zero with a slash through it, the same way I actually WRITE them.

In any case, one shot to the face put him down HARD.

I don't see how people are seeing eight.

I see a zero with a slash through it, the same way I actually WRITE them.

In any case, one shot to the face put him down HARD.

Ok that would make more sense.

If he was 6'8", it might be a fair fight though, lol.

Archived