dont know why but i am suprised.

94typersol

Ya know i don't know why I even let it get to me.Some how I knew one day yall would go as far as to play the living sh!t out of me like that.for 1 why would i make a another account when all they got to do is see how many accounts are under my email.second what would i get out of it.third if i wanted to tell somebody off i'd pm them or just post it ask nancy.forth i have been trying to become a REAL member of this forum for a long time now why would i go and do some dumb sh!t like that and mess it all up.and D i just called a truth with the ONE person i have a problem with on hear and if i did do some crazy sh!t like that i'd own up to it.and finally i have no reason to go nad get other people to flame on me harder then they already do.like i siad i go t a pm form the jack ass to.its funny how two different trolls hit up hf at the same time. :rant:

ps i dont give a fuk what ip address yall have how easy is it to photoshop a pic or to fake one.if you notice the pic he posted IS OPENED IN FUKING PAINT.MUTHA FUKING PAINT.HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT SH!T.AND if im supposed to be speedricer what the hell is the deal with the Hirotoshi H bbullcrap explain that crap.i bet you wont all you gonna do is flame

Edited by 94typersol

first of all calm down.

2nd when you hit the keyboard button prt scr, it takes a snap-shot, im sure you know about it, when i opened paint, i seen a match, your ip matchese those 2 users. 3rd the other users are just assuming you might be the other user. did i ever say you were the troll? all i said was quote "speed rICEr has the same ip adress as 94typersol" maybe your sibbling might have went on HF to make just mess around, things like this happen. relax..

first of all calm down.

2nd when you hit the keyboard button prt scr, it takes a snap-shot, im sure you know about it, when i opened paint, i seen a match, your ip matchese those 2 users. 3rd the other users are just assuming you might be the other user. did i ever say you were the troll? all i said was quote "speed rICEr has the same ip adress as 94typersol" maybe your sibbling might have went on HF to make just mess around, things like this happen. relax..

dude why would i do some crap like that man after all the sh!it i complain about.plus you said i got the same ip address as Hirotoshi H not no damn speedicer.so how can you or anybody else say i did that sh!t.and no man how you want me to be calm if everytime i log on its something different.explain the how Hirotoshi H bull crap i dont even know what that means

just let it go. remember that time when your little bro got on you name and sent me all those retarded messages? meaybe he's trying to avenge you because youre having a hard time on this forum.

in all honestly, all members are given a hard time at one point. when i first signed up i got a whole bunch of sh*t from people, hungGSR (nate) and solleshonda (mike) fracken tag teamed my ass non-stop for days. but i stuck it out, i didnt even admit to being a girl for the first few months just cause i thought it would make it worse. and now me and nate are pretty good friends, so good he named his baby after mine. rboloander got it the worse, by me and other members but he stuck it out and now he has the respect of all the regs here.

i give you credit for sticking it out this long, just calm down a little. when you get all mad and say stuff, people usually tend to remember that side of you and see you as that type of person.

just let it go. remember that time when your little bro got on you name and sent me all those retarded messages? meaybe he's trying to avenge you because youre having a hard time on this forum.

in all honestly, all members are given a hard time at one point. when i first signed up i got a whole bunch of sh*t from people, hungGSR (nate) and solleshonda (mike) fracken tag teamed my ass non-stop for days. but i stuck it out, i didnt even admit to being a girl for the first few months just cause i thought it would make it worse. and now me and nate are pretty good friends, so good he named his baby after mine. rboloander got it the worse, by me and other members but he stuck it out and now he has the respect of all the regs here.

i give you credit for sticking it out this long, just calm down a little. when you get all mad and say stuff, people usually tend to remember that side of you and see you as that type of person.

ya know nancy i wanna say thanks fa real.and yeah i do need to chill out i do let little crap get to me.my bad.but fa real i aint do that sh!t.

just remember, its only the internet. im not perfect, i let some things get to me but not too bad. theres better stuff to get worked up about. i meant what i said in the pm i sent you, i think you took a few of my posts the wrong way but its all good now. just go on like none of this sh*t ever happened. bygones, right?

just remember, its only the internet. im not perfect, i let some things get to me but not too bad. theres better stuff to get worked up about. i meant what i said in the pm i sent you, i think you took a few of my posts the wrong way but its all good now. just go on like none of this sh*t ever happened. bygones, right?

you got it girl my bad about talking about your kid.yeah it was low.thanks.and your car is sick.