RIP to my EJ1

Sold the civic today. Figured i couldnt drive it for the next 6-7 months, and i really didnt want to replace the motor(it needed it badly). So i accepted $2000 cash for what was really a glorified shell. Gonna possibly be looking for a rex in the next 5 months or so. If ya hear anything in the south east, let me know.

hate to see it go, ok so not really.

civic.jpg

Edited by Tubbith

Think happy, it is somebody elses problem now.

I been looking for del sol shell or a del sol with a bad motor I can yank out.

If you hear anything up there let me know.

Now you have money for the trip, your license stuff, and a new crx. Good stuff.

I was a lil sad at first, then i wathed the guy try to drive off(after i suggested he call a tow truck) and he was back within 3 minutes calling a tow truck...lol... i told him it needed motor work. So im not that sad to let it go, it needed a lot of de-ricin, and a motor, and smaller rims, and... hell a lot of stuff.. figure if i can find a rex or another eg that needs a lot less.

I stand corrected.. thank you..

Im either gonna get into another civic/crx or a big ass 4x4.(older chevy full size blazer is what i want.) i need something that isnt gonna allow me to lose my license for a third time, since i cant controll my right foot.. Hense the big ass truck..(but then again, i really dont want to put $300/week in gas into something.) I think right now im just gonna save up some more money, and figure out what i really want a little closer to when i get my license back.

well, im not really looking to put another car in the garage at the moment. so gl with the sale. Im sure someone will be selling something im interested in so i'll just have to wait and see. Plus i figure if i wait i should be able to get anoth 3-4g to put towards something. or to invest in build something.

i'll stop posting when i hit 1000..lol.. there is nothing special about 100... just means im not so much a noob anymore...

and yeah, i'll hit you up in a few months and see if you have something i would be interested in.

that'd be a good idea. plus it gives you time to start letting that money burn a hole in your pocket.

thats the only problem im going to have..lol.. i alread have my eye on a glock 30...but its gonna cost me about $600 to get it and my ccw.