New rims for the '01 LX

Picked up a set of Kosei Sport Edition Fox2's wheels + tires (Yokohama's FR & Kuhmo's RR) courtesy of zimmy709. Bolted them up, washed the car, and not even 10 min from the car wash, it was filthy again, gotta love Cleveland snow and slush. Anyway's tried to find some nice spots to grab some quick shots of the car with new wheels, also picked up some wheels locks. Take a look and let me know what you think.

CRW_2102.jpg

CRW_2103.jpg

CRW_2111.jpg

CRW_2113.jpg

CRW_2114.jpg

nice looking rims does need a drop though car looks good too

how much you think rims and tires would run like that set???

Thanks. The rims (17") from tirerack are priced at $114 each, tires are close to $100 each. They come silver in color, so you have to get them painted or powdercoated in the gunmetal.

Thanks everyone for the replies, a drop is coming soon.

nice to see you got them on man, They look great and I will hopefully get to the reciept tomorrow as i dont work all day that day.

Thanks, I'm glad you still had them. I couldn't wait to get home, I almost thought about putting them on at the airport. Cool, I look for your email.

Archived