Lost Odyssey

This game looks unbelievable, I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. Apparently the guy who created the Final Fantasy series got hired by Microsoft and was the head of the developing team who made this game.

And yet you still played enough of it online to become a mini-god. My ex-girlfriends little brother got pwned and t-bagged by you in a match and he still hasn't stopped talking about how good you are, lol.

And yet you still played enough of it online to become a mini-god. My ex-girlfriends little brother got pwned and t-bagged by you in a match and he still hasn't stopped talking about how good you are, lol.

LOL that's great! I sucked at Halo 3 compared to all my friends.

I finally got around to playing it today, about an hour and a half in so far. All I can say is: if you have a 360, buy this game right now. The first 10 minutes of the game is equal to or better than the movie 300.

Haha I bought it the day it came out, and im jealous, Its still shrinked wrapped, but if I dont finish DMC4 or KUF im going to never finish them lol, so one game at a time, although its tempting to play...glad you think its good SUP cause my roomate says it was cool and i need to just play it now

It looks like too much of a FF clone for my tastes. That being said, if I hear some good things about it, from people I trust, I just might pick it up. I really need to spend some more time playing Mass Effect first.

The creator of Final Fantasy 7 is the creator of Lost Odyssey, so there is going to be alot of resemblence. Also theres 4 freakin disc's....jeez...my roomate is already on the 3rd one....YIKES!

I have probaly played more then that, crazy lan partys and stuff but only on the first xbox not on 360. I only have like 600 achivement points on xbox live and everybody else has like 10,000

I look like a noob.

My roomate is at 35-40k for his gamerscore. Your gamer score, to me at least, says how much of a nerd/loser you are..lol

yup, when you have mortgages and bills like me, you have nothing but time to play video games, eat, sleep, go to the gym, work, and back to games....its called being an adult lol

Archived