kill switch gauge

Prangy

I am goign to do the fuel pump and is it possible to run one to the starter? I would do the ignition to, where is the wire running for that one and where would i cut it? what color is the wire for the fuel pump that gives it power?

10 ga is way overkill for your fuel pump, and 10 ga would be sufficient for your starter solenoid. use a relay for the starter. and you wouldn't have to run any heavy wire. just break the line, and put in a 30A relay thats toggled by your switch.

Hey pyro i forgot to ask what color is the wire for the fuel pump that I should cut? For my car do I just take off the back seat and unscrew the white thingy? and the wires will be right htere then? Thanks dude

Hey pyro i forgot to ask what color is the wire for the fuel pump that I should cut? For my car do I just take off the back seat and unscrew the white thingy? and the wires will be right htere then? Thanks dude

dunno what white thing your talking about, but just find the wires one should be hot, and the other ground i'd imagine. Use a test light to find the hot, and cut. solder either end onto a relay, on pins 30, and 87. It doesn't matter which ones to which post. then take either 85, or 86, run a small wire to a ground, and then take the other pin, and run it to your switch. run a wire from your switch, to a constant hot source. button it up, and your done.

Archived