rice patrol

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah that thing is just for show...ill let you laugh at my 'rice'. but hey i felt the car needed a big spoiler, dont see many del sols with big carbon spoilers, and wanted to go different with my ride. i love it, so im happy. although i think in the future its gonna be changed for one of the smaller carbon spoilers. just not for a while.

No need to get defensive. I was just messin' with you.

omg, today coming to school there was a Mitsu Mirage with the new Mustang badge on the back. In addition to that, there was a Cobra Badge. WTF?

I took a pic with my phone but I doubt it came out well. I'll try to upload when I get home tonight.

This is what people in Memphis like to do to Accords.....

Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my precious accord.....>_<

f**king ricers...

all ricers think alike i guess

i saw a geo metro with bmw badges and a turbo emblem on the back. mustve added atleast 500 hp, plus now it had german engineering in it

same spoiler and body kit lol what are the odds of that

Those spoilers are so common. At least be original if you're going to be a ricer.

Anyways, here's the pic I took. Not so sure that was a mustang badge anymore, but it definitely looks like a cobra badge.

SSPX0271.jpg

Archived