FWD?

Actually hitting the brakes in the middle of a turn isn't as bad as some of ya'll think... Just don't try to lock 'em up.

Take understeer for instance, if it starts and you are on the gas, just tap the brakes and it'll transfer weight to the front. Giving you traction again. And you can make the turn without destroying anything in the process.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well when I'm not familiar with a turn (or exit ramp :p) I would hit the brakes during the turn realizing I'm going too fast.

thats when you yank the e-brake and made JDM tokyo drift son!

I like that Honda/Acura is simple to work on, fun to drive, and handles amazingly ( i was keeping up with some quick cars back when i just had the AT-MT convo and springs on nice tires...)

I love torque, which we don't have, but you see what happened when FWD cars have excessive tq (SRT-4)....no traction and the only way they'll win anything is from at least a 60 roll, which is weak.

I don't like that muscle heads talk sh!t on our driveable, reliable, fuel economic, most hp per cylinder engine....all they can say is "mah V8 smoke that honduhhh anyday."

frackin hicks.

So it is settled, At the summer meet it is on. We gotta find someone to have the same car that will allow us to share it for a single race.

So should I be afraid that I will be racing you?

Will you rub it in my face if you win?

Well I will say this, The winner of the race will get bragging rights. I dunno You might win, It depends what car we are driving. If two del sols then it might be me winning but two integras, You will most likely win. It all depends, you might be the better driver.

I have never been in a intergra or driven one. Have gotten really close but never have.

I wonder will you will choose and you get to choose whatever you want. I mean if you win that is.

This will be intersting and probably the highlight of the meet.

I am single if that helps. hahaha...Hatch92 gave me the idea.

Who knows what you will ever think of since I am single.

EDIT: Fixed it and put I had for a few.

Archived