FWD?

why are you getting all defensive? humm?

LOL at my summer build thread... its called lack of funds a-hole. I'm a full time student (mommy and daddy don't pay my tuition) and simply didn't have the money to put into another project..

What I did accomplish was finish building a car from scratch, and raced it and kicked some 4wd v8 ass in a pro stock class..... with a 4cylinder rwd buggy. you can say what you want about the projects I have on hold right now, I at least post some pics, and a few crapty videos.

Funny you should bring "mommy and daddy" into this considering I've been out of their house since the day I turned 18 and haven't attended college.

And if you HONESTLY think I'm being defensive now then you know far less about me than I had originally anticipated.

But, kudos to you for stinking up a good thread.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its kinda hard to pay 15k per year, plus rent and food when your by yourself.

stop the bullsh!t and post the pics. prove me wrong, make me look like an as$.

I'm not going to go running to any mods about this anyways, cause I really don't care.

lololol the funniest sh*t is you're gonna hang around here waiting for me to post some but the kicker is that I won't. ROFFLE. because if i do..

"well you just found those online you'd have to prove it was yours"

or, can't forget the

"OH YOU GOOGLED THOSE"

what?.... see the problem is that this doesn't add up.

for instance.

you stated about these monsterous cams, and expensive heads that you put on your ride, and the nitrous and all that glitz and glamor, but never posted your progress or anything of the sort. Just one day, bam, "I'm in the process of breaking in these huges cams...." (btw takes all of about 25minues) No sound clip to show your ride off with the badass lope, and nice exhaust.... nothing.

what I find really funny that you get a hew honda, change the headlights (and apparently the exhaust, and intake) and we have a HUGE thread about it with you showing it off.... what gives?

"its a honda crowd, I give them what they want"

everyone loved the sti build didn't they?

Funny thing is I'm not flaunting it, nor am I bragging on it. I simply stated that I didn't post it here because it wasn't a Honda; and in owning an Acura now I felt it necessary to make a thread based on the progress I make with it.

There whole "cam" issue was the fact that the f*cking pistons had to be flycut for f*cking clearance. No more, no less. Dunno' why you're trying to make it into something it's not. You've APPARENTLY had a sh*tty week. You apparently didn't keep many tabs on my posts or PM's because if you had you'd have known the people I spoke to to tell them about the car going into a shop at such and such a date for such and such a thing.

But, well. You aren't me. Can't expect you to know my personal business.

I'm done with f*cking up this thread. Period. I'm not getting banned all because some sad tool wants to get his jollies off.

nah, my week so far has been great. I just picked up on this today during class.

whos going to get banned for posting pictures or a video of their car?

you'd get in trouble if you get all bent out of shape about it, and don't handle it with maturity.....about like your doing, by calling myself names (doesn't that stop by like the 5th grade anymore?) and harassing me for asking a question.

since the wool has been pulled over everyone else's eyes, I'll let it go.

Are you two done fighting in my thread?

Please if you wanna fight do it over pm's or your own thread.

But fighting does make a thread always more interesting.

the thread was waaaay off topic anyways, talking about flying lawnmowers and such.... I wanted to see if he would actually post some pics to back up his claim....and well.... he didn't. I'm done, and think I proved my point.

You really didn't prove a point, despite what you think. What you did was make an ass of yourself in front of everyone. All you had to do was ask Ben to post pics or a vid without trying to call him a liar. Being a weiner to try to prove whatever point your trying to put across never did anybody any good. So I don't see why the ending result to your accusations is so surprising to you. If I was Ben I would have done the same thing, and shut you down rather than let you win by being assanine.

Good points...however, FWD is better for getting around in the snow than a RWD.

Oh yeah most definitely. Handles even better with my limited-slip :D Sometimes i feel i handle better when i gas it on a corner than braking with it.

I don't want to get back to the fight, but I have to say...

I agree with Kegan on one thing: Chris should have just asked Ben for pics/vids...and tell him he wanted to see them...

I honestly want to see them too...I've only seen like 5 ws6's lol so I want to see pics/vids and hear the noise!!! it's a rush! :)

should we make a thread of our old cars? just to remember them!

sorry I'm bringing this back up...

but,

I was just thinking, after trying to figure out if I would win in a race against AWD stock WRX, that:

score for FWD: less power loss going from flywheel to the wheels!

maybe this was mentioned? I didn't read the whole thing again...lol

Oh yeah most definitely. Handles even better with my limited-slip :D Sometimes i feel i handle better when i gas it on a corner than braking with it.

well youre not supposed to brake while youre in a corner so maybe thats why :)

well youre not supposed to brake while youre in a corner so maybe thats why :)

Well when I'm not familiar with a turn (or exit ramp :p) I would hit the brakes during the turn realizing I'm going too fast.

Archived