FWD?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWD...a nice cheap, alternative to RWD. With the right amount of tuning a FWD car can do as much as any average RWD in handling and acceleration. Doesn't torque steer become an issue at like something above 250hp? I dunno, but that would seem to be everyone's major gripe with FWD. Anyhow, I would think for most daily driving and hobby, FWD is a great platform. If your going all out performance, RWD is where it's at.

But when my turbo'd lawn mower rolls up, You won't know what hit you.

It also cuts my grass at high speeds. Can a go-kart or moped do that?

Man I bored when I can find this.

Makes me jealous cause he can turbo his lawn mower but I can't turbo my honda.

As for this..

I had a WS6 that, after I owned it; was dyno'd. It was making well over 400 horsepower to the wheels and I can safely say that on tires that were suitable for the car's power and rims, I never broke traction from a high roll like that. Ever.

Now, on spray..with stock tires..that was another story..

riiight..........and hows come we never saw some videos of this (other than one video), any dyno sheets, or time slips, or pictures of any of your installs? I've always wondered that. we've just saw pics of your car, and nothing that was done to it.

if ANYONE else on here would have the setup that you "had" they would have had an extensive build thread, with tons of pics, and videos all sorts of crap of the build, and finally a video of them at the track, or a few street runs, or something.

For your credit, I remember one video of you showing off an exhaust or something.... but other than a few pics of your car.....nothing.

everyone here bitches about solles and ssr for never posting pics or vids.....i'm surprised that others aren't all over your sh!t about it.

riiight..........and hows come we never saw some videos of this (other than one video), any dyno sheets, or time slips, or pictures of any of your installs? I've always wondered that. we've just saw pics of your car, and nothing that was done to it.

if ANYONE else on here would have the setup that you "had" they would have had an extensive build thread, with tons of pics, and videos all sorts of crap of the build, and finally a video of them at the track, or a few street runs, or something.

For your credit, I remember one video of you showing off an exhaust or something.... but other than a few pics of your car.....nothing.

everyone here bitches about solles and ssr for never posting pics or vids.....i'm surprised that others aren't all over your sh!t about it.

loolololololololol.

rawr son. i never posted them because this is a honda site. i already caught enough flac about it. or did that thought not cross your mind?

so, pardon me for not living up to your personal standards, tool.

find it coincidental that when i DO get an acura/honda i make a build thread about it on here? a massive one, so far at that?

yea, yea. i admit. the "it's not a honda" excuse is sorta' moot as joe (better known as xxscaxx or w/e) has loaded this site's bandwidth DOWN with images and whatnot from his builds but; well. that's him, isn't it?

loolololololololol.

rawr son. i never posted them because this is a honda site. i already caught enough flac about it. or did that thought not cross your mind?

so, pardon me for not living up to your personal standards, tool.

find it coincidental that when i DO get an acura/honda i make a build thread about it on here? a massive one, so far at that?

yea, yea. i admit. the "it's not a honda" excuse is sorta' moot as joe (better known as xxscaxx or w/e) has loaded this site's bandwidth DOWN with images and whatnot from his builds but; well. that's him, isn't it?

Other ppl have builds on here that hondas like you have stated..... I'm just saying if you had this awesome ws6 I'm sure you would have posted some videos.... would you care to post some pics and vids now, because I'd love to see some.

your build so far with your new honda has been what? putting some new headlights in, and then countless pages of rambling?

and don't call me a tool, cause i called you out on something that I've taken notice to. Post some pics, and I'll take it back.

anyone else agree?

Nice job trying to turn everyone onto me now. 2d9cc0cb.gif

Did you have a bad night last night? Old lady wouldn't give it up for the v-day?

Sad, sad and more sad is what that is.

Edit --

Suspension, lca's, front/rear strut bars/multiple front end swaps/rims/exhaust tweaks here and there/intake tweaks..

But, yea. Random babbling. Without it it would've gone as far as your summer build thread.

Oh, and I'm calling you tool not because you've "called me out" on something, I'm calling you a tool because that's what you ARE.

Now go ahead and run to what mods we have left and tell them that I'm harassing you. I'm sure you will.

why are you getting all defensive? humm?

LOL at my summer build thread... its called lack of funds a-hole. I'm a full time student (mommy and daddy don't pay my tuition) and simply didn't have the money to put into another project..

What I did accomplish was finish building a car from scratch, and raced it and kicked some 4wd v8 ass in a pro stock class..... with a 4cylinder rwd buggy. you can say what you want about the projects I have on hold right now, I at least post some pics, and a few crapty videos.

Archived